Smooth-On, Inc. - Mold Making & Casting Materials Rubber, Plastic, Lifecasting, and More
Search for a Specific ProductOr Click Here toWhat's New In Rubber & PlasticFor the absolute latest on new mold making and casting products, application, and developments, this is the place to go! We offer silicone rubber, urethane rubber, urethane plastic, rigid & flexible foam, lifecasting materials and accessories, castable epoxy resins, laminating epoxy resins, polysulfide rubber, duoMatrix, Sprayable rubber plastic and foam, Industrial Grade Epoxy Adhesives, release agents and sealers and other mold making supplies, tools & equipment.Explore How-To Videos, Photo Tutorials, Photo Galleries and more for product applications including architectural restoration, candle making, concrete casting, encapsulation & display, home projects and hobbies, industrial applications, lifecasting, model making, orthotics & prosthetics, prototyping & inventing, sculpture and art casting, special effects & props, sprayable materials, vacuum bagging, taxidermy, and themed environments.
Find a DistributorOur mold making and casting products are available from distributors all around the world!How-To GuidesArticles to guide you step-by-step through the mold making and casting process, achieving special casting effects, and more!Media GalleryPhoto galleries, step-by-step photo tutorials, video tutorials, and more showcasing our extensive selection of mold making and casting products!
How-To SeminarsInspiring, educational, and potentially life-changing. Smooth-On and its distributors conduct seminars which will show you materials and techniques which will open your mind to a new world of material possibilities.Click here to find out what is offered, when and where.
I Am an Educator/I Am a StudentSmooth-On works with teachers and students at colleges and universities to educate people on how liquid rubbers, plastics, foams and other materials can be used for an infinite number of applications.Example of aFrequently Asked QuestionClick Here For All FAQ'sQuestion: What does the term "shelf life" of a product mean?
Answer: The shelf life of a material in its liquid state refers to how long it can sit on a shelf before it begins to lose its ability to function... Read More»Technical InformationA complete directory of Technical Bulletins & Material Safety Data SheetsConcrete Innovation Of The Year-GFRC FurnitureClick Here to Read Full Article»TASK® 7 Flame Out - Flame Resistant ResinNEW VIDEO-Mold Making Minute - 2-Part Mold...
Molding an Original Ghostbusters® PropDaft Punk Helmet by Volpin PropsTODAY Show Features Ultra Realistic Silicone Masks
Smooth-On, Inc. | Copyright © 20082000 Saint John Street, Easton PA 18042 | Order Desk: 800.762.0744 | Fax: 610.252.6200 | Tech Help: 610.252.5800Site Information & ResourcesMy Account | Terms & Conditions | Returns Policy | Technical Assistance Policy | Product Warranty | Replacement Policy
- inicio - Prestige Gestión2011/7/13 3:56:06
- COREFAR - Comercializaciones y Representaciones Farma, S.L. - Inicio2011/6/13 14:50:29
- Material de montaña, equipamiento para escalada, trail running y camping.2011/6/13 14:49:29
- Bienvenido a Almodo2011/6/13 14:48:28
- HOME - Bodegas y Vinos LA SANGRE DE RONDA, Vinos con paisaje de Ronda, Enoturismo, Visita Bodega, Cursos Cata de Vinos, Eventos grupos y empresas2011/6/3 18:50:16
- Bienvenidos a la Web de Um Draiga2011/6/3 18:48:02
- Soccerfame - Resultados de futbol, partidos, las predicciones de futbol y consejos2011/6/2 20:18:05
- Bricomanias2011/5/30 23:24:05
- SubastasBonanova.com2011/5/30 11:36:19
- InfoRestauracion. El portal con todos los proveedores de alimentación y equipos para hostelería.2011/4/8 1:57:56